Today we’d like to introduce you to De’Ajah Carter.
Hi De’Ajah, please kick things off for us with an introduction to yourself and your story.
My name is De’Ajah , and I’m currently 15. I started my business when I was actually 14. I started this business during quarantine out of boredom and curiosity. I started making basic strawberries and soon expanded my menu.
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle-free, but so far would you say the journey has been a fairly smooth road?
No, it has not. Adverting and clientele have been my biggest struggles.
Can you tell our readers more about what you do and what you think sets you apart from others?
I’m a full sophomore in high school. I go to school and make my treats as a side hustle. I’ve in fact never had a job yet as well.
I’m most known for my personality and kindness I’m most proud of my business and how far I’ve come on this journey.
Can you talk to us a bit about the role of luck?
I’ve had some good looks at my skills in decorating my treats. A lot of my work includes freestyle. I usually just go with the flow.
- Dozen chocolate covered strawberries $36
- Half dozen chocolate covered strawberries $18
- Dozen rice crispy treats $46
- Dozen cakesickles $36
- Dozen oreos, & pretzels $26
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forevertreatz/
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/forevertreatz/