Today we’d like to introduce you to Taylour Washington.
Alright, so thank you so much for sharing your story and insight with our readers. To kick things off, can you tell us a bit about how you got started?
I have loved interior design for a long time. I remember when I was a lot younger, I would be up in the early hours changing my room around because “I couldn’t sleep,” but who knew it would come to this. I would always watch HGTV; my favorite show on there is House Hunters. I could watch that all day and night.
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
It has not been a smooth road. I honestly think anyone who has a dream or goal, it takes work, long hours, maybe even late nights, a lot of learning, etc. I am in that stage right now. I am now in a place where I am not sure how to “hook” a client. I offer a pretty straightforward service and there’s no back door traps. I feel like once I get one client and provide my service, then my name/business will be out there by word or mouth and social media.
We’ve been impressed with 2023 Interiors, but for folks who might not be as familiar, what can you share with them about what you do and what sets you apart from others?
2023 Interiors is my interior design business that I have just started. 2023 represents my initials TW, T is the 20th letter and W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet.
I decorate people’s space. I can do homes, offices, lobbies, etc. if I am given a vision, I can bring it to life. I believe you can tell the difference if its a hobby for someone or a passion; for me, it’s a passion. I work two jobs right now and they both are in design/decor field. So designing and decorating is something I am doing most of my day every day.
I think what I am most proud of is making my dream become a reality. I have finally gotten the courage to bring my vision to life. I want the readers to know that not only do I just decorate but I can do eDesigns as well if they just need an idea for spacing. I can also be their personal shopper if they need an item and cant go get the item. Also, I offer a post-design support up to 4 weeks. So if there’s any questions, an item needs to be returned, etc., I can handle those issues. I post on my Instagram my designs and projects that can be seen at 2023interiors.
- eDesign (Boards only) – 1 concept – $100.00/room
- eDesign Mini – 2 initial design concepts to review – 1 final room design – shopping list for furniture & accessories – $175.00/room
- eDesign Standard – 2 initial design concepts to review – 1 final room design – Direct messaging with your designer – Shopping list of furniture & accessories – 2 week of post-design support – $300.00/room
- eDesign Deluxe 3 Rooms – 3 initial design concepts to review – 1 final room design – 1 floor plan design with set-up instructions – Direct messaging with your designer – Shopping list of furniture & accessories – Product Ordering/Shipping service – 4 week of post-design support – $800.00 (this is a 20% off package)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://designfiles.co/design-packages/taylour-washington
- Instagram: instagram.com/2023interiors
Kelly Hopen, Interior & Product Designer